talent show

talent show
me

Friday, February 24, 2012

Me and Sams homevideos

Me and my sister sam make videos of random things that come to our minds. This is our first video of CookieMonster. Your probably wondering why I am CookieMonster... I got a huge fluffy blue robe with fluffy blue socks and a cookiemonster t-shirt. That somes it up enough??? :)





Yes I know it really isnt a cooking show so it seems but on the bright side the stromboli was delicous. LOL :}



\


Of course with everything else i can do why wouldnt i be able to dance like a pro. JK




Ya gotta stick to the classics and relive the highlights of cookie monsters life. :]





This may look bad but to get it you'd have to have had seen the commercial with the gerbal things in the car with the robots....yeah its a long story. :]




dont even ask at this point....I dont even know who this guy is and i dont know why i left my shirt stuffed during this one...


1 comment: