talent show

talent show
me

Friday, January 27, 2012

My unfortunate first night at Taekwondo. :] I happened to beat up my own self. When first going we started after stretching doing flying side kicks, looks easy and is pretty easy, but of coarse I cant make anything easy. The first one, I miss judged the landing and fell on my wrist. It felt like I spranged it pretty bad. I dont no if i did or not but after 2 or 3 days it was okay. I kept doing the side kicks anyways...it went fine. Then we started doing regular really simple side kicks right up on the punching bag...REALLY SIMPLE, may I mind you...and some how, i kicked with all my force and missed. I hit the black stand that held it up. That had done it I burst out in tears and called mom and dad to pick me up. this picture is when i came home that night. [you cant tell but when my mom was taking the picture, i was laughing] :]

No comments:

Post a Comment