talent show

talent show
me

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

The Legend of Zelda; the Wind Waker

Okay...shall I start with one of my all time favorites????
The Legend of Zelda....thats right I am a HUGE Zelda fan....
I will start with the legend of zelda wind waker.
This is a fav. because i love the cartoon graphics that make every thing look cute and sweet but the mummies in the earth temple...:] for those who've played this know what im talking about. lol
Its a very original game that is fairly easy to play within the week if your not including all the little and wonderful side-quests  they give you. I am currently on the side quest that requires you to go around to each island and photograph basically anything that is living.... like people animals and whatever you can call the exotic creatures they make in this mysterious world. :}Anyways in this side quest you take the pictures to forest haven and the guy turns them into figurines that i find are very cool. They give information about the character and such. :} My favorite level in this game is going to the under water hyrule in which you not only obtain the legendary master sword but I LOVE giving all those mean bad guys a beating... call me crule but, it is alot of fun. :} To sum up this is a very fun legend of zelda, so if any one who reads this and has not played this go get it and make time on this lovely summer vacation to play this game. :}

No comments:

Post a Comment